Monday, November 22, 2010

It's a Holiday Hop!


Hello everyone - welcome to The Cat's Pajamas' blog hop showcasing TCP's brand new stamps and dies! I have the pleasure of using the "Big Bear" set - isn't this guy just perfect?? You should be joining me from Carole's blog; if you'd like to start from the beginning of the hop (and I highly recommend it!), jump over to Jen's blog to see all the creative goodness :) And don't forget it's also TCP Tuesday! We were challenged by Jen to use our TCP dies to make an embellishment, so I used the brand new Snowflake die to embellish my border - and I added some silver Stickles for extra sparkle :)
Now it's time for you to visit Tracy...happy hopping!

7 comments:

Alma de la Rosa November 22, 2010 at 11:46 PM  

I love the way you stamped, paper pieced and colored the bear. Truly inspired.

JessicaK November 23, 2010 at 12:30 AM  

The DP is so cool in combo with the little bear. And woo hoo on the stickled snowflakes!

carole (TruCarMa) November 23, 2010 at 6:12 AM  

Love the way you made a double border out of the snowflake, and your bear looks so soft and cuddly. Delightful, Toni!

Amy Rohl November 23, 2010 at 6:46 AM  

I love everything inch of this, Toni! My favorite part is the silver snowflakes, but the papers, oh those papers...I must have them. What are they?!

Lisa H. November 23, 2010 at 6:58 AM  

this is super cute. love the silver snowflakes.

toners November 23, 2010 at 9:29 AM  

Amy, the paper is from Jillibean Soup :)

Jenny November 23, 2010 at 4:10 PM  

I love the way that you used the snowflake die as a sparkly border!! So fab!