Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A Warm Hello


Woo hoo! A 5-day weekend! Just what I need right now :) I hope you are going to get some kind of a break this Thanksgiving and that you are able to spend it with your favorite people! I'll be spending the holiday here with Nattie and Jamie (plus pets, of course!).
Today's card is another one using The Cat's Pajamas' new stamps - this one is called "You Suit Me". The loopy die at the left-hand side is also from TCP; it's called "Icing". I found this fun paper set at Hobby Lobby last weekend; the color combo just jumped out at me!

1 comments:

SueB November 27, 2010 at 11:16 AM  

Black, white, and red is one of my all-time fav color combos, girl ... ok, so you took some liberties and added ... what?! River Rock, perhaps!

Hope you had a t'riffic Thanksgiving and that all's well in your little corner of the world!