Tuesday, November 16, 2010

TCP Tuesday 135 AND More Sneak Peeks!




Happy Tuesday! This week I'm your hostess for our Inspiration Challenge - I found this fun chair at Target (one of my favorite stores!) and thought it might inspire some TCP love :) Over on Alma's blog you can find all the details on how to play along and show us all what you came up with through her slideshow. You'll also find the links there to the rest of today's Sneak Peeks!



For my card I used the chair pattern as my starting point to show off the brand new "Big Bear" stamp...how versatile is this one??? There are endless possibilities for stamping, paper-piecing, coloring...you get the idea :) Now go grab a seat (ha ha!) and get creating! We can't wait to see what you come up with!




4 comments:

Lisa H. November 16, 2010 at 2:39 PM  

awwww, so sweet!

April November 16, 2010 at 3:59 PM  

This bear is soooo cute! The dots along the side of the card fit right in with the chair pattern. Great job!

Zlatoena November 20, 2010 at 12:58 AM  

Hello Toni, It`s me - Zlatina with the rabbits :)
Good job on the card with my bear!

Yesterday i recieve your beautiful card! Thank you for being so friendly, I was really surprized! I just could not believe that I`m holding a card that I saw in your blog! THANK YOU!

JessicaK November 21, 2010 at 10:56 PM  

Oh wow, fantastic take on the inspiration photo. Love the echoing DP and little blings. And that polar bear is a keeper.