Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Technique Challenge!


Hello all, this week our very own Alma is hosting TCP Tuesday! She wants us to play with our colored pencils and Gamsol - you can find out all the details plus a link to a tutorial right here on Alma's blog :)
For my card I used TCP's "Happy Camper" set and some of my new favorite paper from Basic Grey. Some of the card is paper-pieced, but for the edges of the mountains I pulled out my colored pencils and smudged the color with Gamsol. I had forgotten how much fun those pencils were! I apologize for the not-so-great lighting on my photo; I took this one early this morning so that I could post before I am off and running for the day :) Have a super Tuesday, whatever you're up to!

1 comments:

carole (TruCarMa) June 29, 2010 at 6:34 PM  

Super cute little landscape, Toni. PJ must be visiting you in the mountains! :)