Sunday, June 27, 2010

A day at home :)


Spending a day at home today, working on cards for next month's new release from The Cat's Pajamas - the new images are AWESOME!! Today's card is made with a Stampendous set I picked up recently. I am rarely able to resist large flower images - they just scream out at me to be colored!
I also watched the England v. Germany soccer match this morning and am very disappointed that England are now out of the World Cup - the German team played amazingly, though, and deserved to win. Perhaps in 2014 our turn will come :) Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

4 comments:

Tracey June 27, 2010 at 5:57 PM  

This is fabulous Toni! Love this card! xx

LSN June 27, 2010 at 6:56 PM  

Very pretty card Toni! Glad to see that you're enjoying your time off before the new school year starts! And new TCP images soon to come? I just hope that the wait isn't too long.

Linda

Sues June 28, 2010 at 3:16 PM  

Love your card! Glad to see you're taking time to play when you can! Enjoy the summer!

jillconyers June 29, 2010 at 5:01 AM  

Home from vacation and catching up. Such wonderful cards. I love the colors of " Summertime."

Happy summer Toni :)