Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Bright and sunny day


Summer is so pretty here in Conifer (although I think I should buy shares in Zyrtec since I'm taking it every day to deal with the pine pollen! LOL!)...clear, blue skies and usually temps in the 70s - occasionally 80s. Absolutely beautiful!
So, for a bright and sunny day I'm posting a bright and sunny card with traces of red, white and blue since we are heading towards the 4th of July :) Have a super day! I'm going to catch up with some friends for coffee (tea) this morning, and then this afternoon Nattie and I are going to the movies to see "Grown Ups" - the reviews haven't been too great, so I'll let you know how it goes... :)

3 comments:

Colleen June 30, 2010 at 9:22 AM  

Love the colours in that Bo Bunny line and what a great stamp on this!

Unknown June 30, 2010 at 9:36 AM  

Chad saw the movie last weekend & said it was bad - low budget, low humor..... :(

Lisa Itatani June 30, 2010 at 1:43 PM  

Sounds like a fun day with the girls. Hope the movie turns out OK.