Saturday, June 26, 2010

Summertime


Another flowery, summery card :) I've been thoroughly enjoying my time off from school - spending time with my kids, enjoying the beautiful weather, and crafting!
I am also happy because I got the news a couple of weeks ago from our principal that I will be able to stay on in my current position as secretary! Following the budget cuts in our district, I was going to be displaced my a secretary with more years in the district; it turns out she got another position closer to home, and so I get to stay! Wooo hoooo! Happy times indeed....so I have to make the most of this break - I return to work on July 26th!!

3 comments:

Unknown June 26, 2010 at 10:24 AM  

I am so excited for you!!! I know the feeling of losing (or possibly) a job. This is fantastic!
I'm working on cards today at home - I'm NOT a card maker but 2 ladies in our CJ group thought that it would be a fun challenge - they shall remain nameless. :) So, I turned to my friend Toni for inspiration!!!

Lisa Itatani June 27, 2010 at 4:19 PM  

Great card!!!

Janet June 29, 2010 at 8:56 AM  

Yay, that is GREAT news! Such hard times for so many ppl right now, esp. in schools.

LOVE that stamp and the colors you used with it!