Saturday, February 20, 2010

Movie Night


I picked up this "Chick Flick" set from My Favorite Things right after the February release - you can see the entire set here. I like sets for friends, ones you can use for "just because" occasions :)
Bunco was tons of fun last night. There were 12 of us playing, and our hostess Melissa was terrific - we all had a night with friends, food and fun, and we're getting together again next month.
It's really chilly here today! I went to the grocery store first thing this morning and it was only 14 degrees. I stayed home for the rest of the day - did some reading, had a snooze, and caught up on some of my TV shows. We're expecting more cold (and some snow!) tomorrow...enjoy the rest of your weekend!

3 comments:

Tracey February 20, 2010 at 6:51 PM  

This is a fabulous card Toni! Love MFT stamps!! xx

Debbie February 20, 2010 at 11:56 PM  

Bunco is great fun. So glad you have a group to enjoy social times with.

jillconyers March 1, 2010 at 3:53 AM  

Add this to my list of favorite cards by Toni. Design, colors, stamps...love it all.