Tuesday, February 23, 2010

TCPTUES98 - Bring on Spring!


Happy Tuesday :) This week we're thinking Spring at TCP, and Susan is hosting our stamp challenge this week - pull out those Spring TCP stamps and have fun! Even if there's snow outside like we have here in Conifer! I haven't put my card together yet, but do check back later this week to see what I come up with - I'm looking forward to getting my Spring stamps inky :)



Also, if you're looking for some more TCP ideas I got my copy of Scrap & Stamp Arts' "Just Birthdays" in the mail today - I have 3 TCP cards in there and I saw several others (including some from my fellow Cat Pack member, Ana!) - it's a great issue to add to your stash :)

2 comments:

Lisa Itatani February 25, 2010 at 9:18 AM  

Can't wait to get a copy to see your cards!!!

Lisa

Sues March 6, 2010 at 7:50 PM  

Congrats lady on more published work!!!