Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Beary Happy Birthday!


Here's the card I didn't get to post yesterday when I was writing about Alma's bear-naming contest :) I found these individual coffee sachets at Starbucks and decided they'd be fun to put on the front of a card...and then Alma sent the new "Beary Good Year" set out to the Cat Pack - and there's a little coffee cup right there as one of the bear's accessories! Perfect!
This set will be available on February 9th...in the meantime, stay tuned here and on the rest of the Cat Pack's blogs for more sneak peeks :)

5 comments:

Unknown January 29, 2010 at 6:32 AM  

GENIUS! I totally LOVE this!

Maureen January 29, 2010 at 10:01 AM  

Awesome! I love your "Bear-ista!"

I love the VIA, thank goodness my daughter works at Starbucks. I have to show her this!!!!

Velta January 30, 2010 at 1:28 AM  

Your idea is tooo cute!

Karrie Baker January 30, 2010 at 6:11 AM  

A coffee cup? WOOHOO!!!!

I love your card Toni!!

Debbie January 30, 2010 at 10:37 AM  

What a fun idea putting the coffee packets on the front! Cute card.