Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Can you name the bear?

Soooo, TCP has a contest going! And the prize is...drum roll please...all of the TCP stamps that are released during this coming year! I thought that would get your attention :)


To enter, all you need to do is suggest a name for our newest TCP dude (or dudette!) - email it to contest@thecatspajamasrs.com (just one email per entry) between now and February 8th. Alma will pick a winner and post the winner's information on her blog on February 9th, which also happens to be the release date for TCP's latest set, "A Beary Good Year" - wait until you see it! Alma has outdone herself once again :) Good luck, everyone!!


I'm having issues uploading photos tonight, but tomorrow I'll be back with a card that I made using the above-mentioned set - stay tuned! And in the meantime...get those names ready!

2 comments:

jillconyers January 28, 2010 at 4:11 AM  

You got my attention! Now, what would I name a bear...hmmmm.

Maureen January 29, 2010 at 10:04 AM  

Ooooh... think, think, think (gee I sound like Pooh).