Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Winter Welcome :)


Here's another card that I made this past weekend. I used this stamp by Whipper Snapper Designs - it's called "A Winter Welcome" and is a perfect image for coloring! I pulled out my colored pencils and blended the pencil with odorless mineral spirits. I like the soft look it gives to the colored image!
Jamie returned to school today now that his antibiotics are working. We have school tomorrow, but we all have Friday off - the teachers are having a staff development day. Another nice long weekend! I have to do some shopping for Nattie's birthday (she turns 13 next week!), so it's a good job that I have an extra day...
I hope you're having a terrific week. I'll be back on Friday with a new Featured Blogger :)

6 comments:

Heather October 15, 2009 at 5:45 AM  

Adorable card, as always! I love how you incorporated the peppermints. Glad Jamie's feeling better too!

Lisa Foster October 15, 2009 at 6:20 AM  

This is so darling, Toni! Love that sweet snowman image! Your coloring is gorgeous & I adore those peppermints!
Hugs,
Lisa

Maureen October 15, 2009 at 10:22 AM  

Aw so cute!

A teenager in the house eh???

Lookout! ;)

Tracy October 15, 2009 at 12:01 PM  

Ahhhh I L*O*V*E this Toni. SUPER cute!! Your layout is fantastic and the patterned paper is adorable!!

Debbie October 15, 2009 at 2:53 PM  

Very cute and cheery.

Carol October 17, 2009 at 3:37 AM  

Toni, what a SWEET looking snowman! Great coloring and matching the pp to enhance this cutie! The use of color pencil does look great and the doodling is such a FUN touch! :)