Tuesday, October 13, 2009

TCP Tuesday!


Hi there :) This week's TCP Tuesday challenge is being hosted by Amy - you can find her blog and all the details for playing along right here...


For my card I used the new "Gobble It Up" set being released next week. I pulled out my TCP "Hocus Pocus" buttons, stamped and cut out the sentiment and the pie (isn't it sweet?), and overall this card was pretty simple to make. This layout is from the Card Positioning Systems blog - I love the overlapping on it.

3 comments:

Carol October 13, 2009 at 11:46 AM  

Toni, you are right, the overlapping on this card looks GREAT! Really like the colors! Great use of that pie on the sentiment and the button to balance it out. NICE job! :)

Linda October 13, 2009 at 2:51 PM  

Pretty card, I love the fall colors. I hope Jamie is feeling better.

Maureen October 15, 2009 at 10:23 AM  

How appropriate... at least for us Canucks!!!