Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday, Monday...

Poor Jamie...this morning he woke me up at 4am telling me that his ear hurt; I knew right then that there would be no school for him today. Iain took him to the doctor while I was at work and sure enough, he has an ear infection. So tomorrow I'll be spending the day at home with Jamie since Iain is off to San Francisco for a couple of days. As of tonight, Jamie still isn't keeping much food or water down. Hopefully tomorrow after the antibiotics have kicked in a little then he'll be able to keep something down. Poor little guy :(

There's still a lot of "stuff" going around at school: today I had just 14 kids in a 2nd grade class that is usually made up of 21 kids; Jamie's teacher had 8 out of her 22 kids absent. Time to pull out more Clorox, Lysol, Purell and Kleenex...

6 comments:

Heather October 13, 2009 at 5:38 AM  

Poor little Jamie! I hope he's feeling better soon!

Janet October 13, 2009 at 8:23 AM  

Oh, that's too bad! Hope the meds kick in soon. Lots of nasty stuff going around right now. Stay well, Toni!

Alma de la Rosa October 13, 2009 at 9:09 AM  

Poor little one. Hope he feels better.

Debbie October 13, 2009 at 12:52 PM  

Just think of all the immunities he is building up! Hope it gets well quickly.

Tracy October 14, 2009 at 1:27 PM  

Awwww poor thing. Give him a kitty and some TLC and call me in the morning. LOL! Sending him get well wishes!

Hugs,
Tracy

Maureen October 15, 2009 at 10:24 AM  

Aw that sucks... school spreads viruses faster than anything I've ever seen. Hope he is feeling better.