Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Crafty Weekend


The kids and I spent the day indoors yesterday keeping warm - we were in the 20s all day!! It looked so pretty outside; we hardly got any snow, but what we did get had frozen on to the branches of the trees - they were beautiful! I got several cards stamped, including my cards for the next 2 TCP Tuesdays!! I also wanted to let you know that the release date for TCP's "Gobble It All Up" Thanksgiving set has been changed to Tuesday, October 20th - and there will be another blog hop to show off this super set.



For today's card I used Tracy's sketch for the week. What a versatile card layout this one is - thanks, Tracy! And the sweet reindeer is by Impression Obsession - you can check out the stamp here :) The patterned paper is an older line by Sassafras Lass. Enjoy the rest of your weekend - and thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Lisa Foster October 11, 2009 at 6:53 PM  

20's??? Oh Brrrr!!! I won't complain about the 30's! :)

Your card is SO adorable! That reindeer is such a cutie pie! Great colors and DP too!
Hugs,
Lisa

Karrie Baker October 11, 2009 at 7:11 PM  

Very cute!!

Debbie October 11, 2009 at 7:27 PM  

so cute, I love the bling on the side.

Janet October 12, 2009 at 3:14 PM  

What a cute stamp! Love those ornaments hanging from the antlers! Great versatile design.

Maureen October 15, 2009 at 10:25 AM  

Oh how cute! I collect reindeer at Christmas, so this is surely a favorite of mine!!!

Jenny Gropp October 21, 2009 at 3:28 PM  

This little reindeer is adorable! You have done him up so cute!!!