Friday, October 09, 2009

Brrrrr!


It's going to be a chilly Saturday here! The forecast says we will be hovering right around 30 degrees...the fog is rolling in right now. Nattie, Jamie and I are planning to stay home and keep cozy! Perhaps a movie, playing a game, some stamping....sounds good to me!
So, to go along with our chilly weekend, here's a nice winter card :) I used the sketch from Sweet Stop Sketches. The cozy winter dude is a stamp called "Brrr!" from Whipper Snapper Designs, and the sentiment is by Savvy Stamps. The striped paper is by Doodlebug, and the felt snowflake came from Stampin' Up! Have a great weekend - stay warm!

7 comments:

Lisa Foster October 10, 2009 at 6:58 AM  

Adorable card, Toni! Love that cute WS image :)
Brrr....it does sound chilly...I'd stay in and keep cozy too! Have fun & stay warm!
Hugs,
Lisa

Karrie Baker October 10, 2009 at 7:46 AM  

It's blue mania!! I love it! And that little guy? SOOOOO CUTE!!

Debbie October 10, 2009 at 4:37 PM  

sounds like a good day for hot cocoa!

Tenia Nelson October 10, 2009 at 7:40 PM  

What a cute card!!

Jenny Gropp October 10, 2009 at 11:10 PM  

WS images are so fun -- all the blue really converys COLD!!!

jillconyers October 11, 2009 at 4:33 AM  

Love the card. It's getting cooler here but I'm hoping for one more weekend of blue skies and warm temps. I need to take our annual family portrait and I want to do it outside.

Stay warm!

Janet October 12, 2009 at 3:13 PM  

Adorable card, Toni! I can feel the cold coming our way!