Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Thankful...



Today I am very thankful for all my supportive friends in the blogging world and the real world. You all know who you are - thank you for being there for me!

Here are some other things I'm thankful for right now:

New stamps from The Cat's Pajamas (a set of clear Thanksgiving stamps will be released next Tuesday, October 13th)! I used the new stamps, buttons and glitter to make today's card :)

Beautiful fall weather here in Conifer - crisp, sunny mornings!

My job. I'm thankful not only that I have a job, but I am also lucky enough to have a job that I really LOVE.

The health and happiness of my kiddos.

Our family pets (Tasha, Pickle, Sally, Aspen, Bailey and Sandy) who give us unconditional love every single day :)

Being only 6 weeks away from completing my bachelor's degree! I'm doubling up on classes for the home stretch, but it'll be worth it to be done before the holidays.

School shows! Jamie is playing "Pete Moss" in the 2nd grade "Save the Plants" show next week. We have been practicing his part every night for the past week :)

Still being able to remember enough math to be able to help Nattie with her algebra homework!

15 comments:

jillconyers October 8, 2009 at 3:06 AM  

Great card and happy list. I'm so happy about the weather right now. I haven't been able to help Alec with his math for 2 years. I warned him when he started advanced math classes. Thankfully he has his dad :)

Tracey October 8, 2009 at 4:33 AM  

Such a fabulous card Toni!! We all have something to be thankful for. When times are tough that's what we need to remember! xx

emily October 8, 2009 at 4:59 AM  

Thanks for "visiting!" I understand...it is hard to keep up with everything life throws at us sometimes :) Hope you are having a good week...

Lisa Foster October 8, 2009 at 5:10 AM  

OH this is super cute, Toni! Love the TCP images! What a wonderful "thankful" list :)
Hugs,
Lisa
P.S. I never KNEW enough math to help my kids with their Algebra...ugh...talk about a monkey and a math problem...that's me! LOL

Sarah Coggins October 8, 2009 at 6:51 AM  

Wonderful list of things to be thankful for! And hurray for only 6 more weeks to complete your degree - it will be over in a flash.

PS - no worries on reading or commenting...as you can tell, I'm not keeping up so well these days myself. :)

Karrie Baker October 8, 2009 at 6:57 AM  

This is a fantastic card!!! Love it! And just so you know...I am feel so very thankful and lucky to have YOU in MY life! :)

Heather October 8, 2009 at 7:19 AM  

I've been a neglectful blog commenter too...just have so much going on! Congrats on your upcoming degree. It sounds like you've got a lot of stuff keeping you busy!!

Colleen October 8, 2009 at 8:03 AM  

Great card and love these thankful posts! Congrats on being almost finished with that degree!

Debbie October 8, 2009 at 4:38 PM  

6 weeks, WOWZA! You have worked so hard for this. Great card, love the buttons on it. Best of luck to "Pete", I hope you get photos of the costume.

Linda Beeson October 8, 2009 at 8:47 PM  

Oh wow do those letters every look amazing on your card! I can't wait to play with mine.

Benita October 8, 2009 at 9:04 PM  

Love your lists of things you're thankful for! Great card, too! I miss 'talking' to you! Hope you & your family are doing good. Hugs!

Janet October 9, 2009 at 7:51 AM  

Great post, Toni! There is always good to be found, even in the midst of challenges. Thinking of you and hoping you have a nice weekend!

Tracy October 9, 2009 at 12:43 PM  

Hey Toni!
I know I'm definately very grateful for *YOU*! Your friendship has been such a blessing. I can't thank you enough for always being there for me.

Hugs my friend!!

Tracy

SueB October 9, 2009 at 6:14 PM  

SUCH a cute "clean & simple" Cats Pajamas card - TFS!

Jenny Gropp October 10, 2009 at 11:11 PM  

this is cute cute cute!!! Love it, Toni!