Monday, August 24, 2009

TCP Tuesday - Color Challenge




So, it's that time of the week again - TCP Tuesday :) This week Leigh is hosting a color challenge featuring these super colors! I hope you can play along - if so, be sure to link your creation to Leigh's blog post right here - and then your work will be included on Alma's "Holey Moley Monday" slideshow! For my card I used TCP's "You Say It's Your Birthday" clear set and a layout from The Sweet Stop.
Thank you for all the good wishes for heading back to school! All 3 of us had a super day. My colleague and I spent a few hours getting our room organized before we start the literacy blocks next week - we were given a nice big room to work in, and we managed to get some posters and artwork for the walls from teachers who had extras to share :) I read stories to several groups of 2nd graders throughout the day; it was tons of fun! Have a happy Tuesday!

7 comments:

Heather August 25, 2009 at 5:51 AM  

I love the bling!!

Debbie August 25, 2009 at 8:55 AM  

cute card, I love the bling and the binder paper edge.

Linda Beeson August 25, 2009 at 12:35 PM  

Oh how I love those colors! YUM and YUM on your adorable creation. I love that spray of jewels. I have seen those and was never sure of how to use them and this looks great.

Lisa Foster August 25, 2009 at 7:35 PM  

Wow Toni! This is totally fabby! Love the rhinestone bling! Glad school's off to a great start! Hugs, Lisa

Tracey August 25, 2009 at 8:03 PM  

A gorgeous card Toni. Love the bling! xx

SueB August 26, 2009 at 6:01 PM  

Oooh, me likey (to borrow a phrase from Allison) - a girl's gotta have bling!

Jenny Gropp August 29, 2009 at 7:48 AM  

Toni -- this is fun! That bling is awesome!