Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Halfway there...


It's already Wednesday and the week is going well for the 3 of us back at school. Nattie is excited to be doing some creative writing in her Language Arts class, and Jamie is happy to be back with all his school buddies again :) My classroom looks really good, and today I met with the 4th grade teachers to start on our schedule for next week. Everyone is being extremely supportive - I love working there!
Today's card is made with another stamp that reminded me of Nattie when I spotted it - so I think I'll put this card away for her birthday in October :)

6 comments:

Anonymous August 26, 2009 at 8:07 PM  

EEEKKK, this is adorable!! I love the scallops :)

Maureen August 26, 2009 at 8:34 PM  

Your jewel work is fan-tastic Toni! How the heck do you come up with so many fabulous ideas????

Ryzmomplus2 August 27, 2009 at 5:27 AM  

love the card! We are only on day 2 of back to school, but so far, so good!

Lisa Foster August 27, 2009 at 6:00 AM  

How CUTE!!!:) Hugs, Lisa

Linda August 27, 2009 at 5:29 PM  

I'm playing catch up today, and I really have missed looking at all of your wonderful cards. Sandy is beautiful and I hope everyone continues to adjust. Good luck with your new position at the school. We go back on Monday.

Sues August 31, 2009 at 8:29 PM  

I can't believe how much this does look like her!!! How very cute it is!!!