Saturday, August 01, 2009

Better Get Better


Here's Poochie again - this time he's hobbling around on his crutches :) This is a card I made for the Card Positioning Systems sketch a couple of weeks ago. I really like this size of card (3.5" x 7"). The stamps I used are from the "You Sick Thing" set by TCP.
I'm not quite sure yet what our weekend plans are. Iain's sister, Helen, arrived this evening after her long flight from Scotland, so we'll see how she's doing in the morning - jetlag and getting used to the altitude here are sometimes not a great combo...
Thank you for the kind words about Featured Blogger Friday - there will be another one next Friday :)

2 comments:

Maureen August 1, 2009 at 3:35 PM  

How cute! You know I get stuck into making my cards all the same size so I have envelopes for them; but I always somehow run out of envelopes before I am done with the blank cards that are in the same package... oh well.

Carol August 3, 2009 at 12:04 AM  

Toni, this card is fab, such bright colors and great job on matching the different pattern papers! Really like how Poochie stands out and the white doodling is a nice touch! The size of the card is nice, looks like it fits in a business envelope - great job! Hope you had a great weekend with your house guest.