Monday, August 03, 2009

Our Creative Corner Challenge


Here's the card I made for last week's challenge on the "Our Creative Corner Challenge" blog. Jenny posted a sketch for us to work from.
For my card I pulled out my "Fluffles" stamp (by Stampendous!) - isn't he sweet sitting in the flower pot? I cut out the image with my Nestabilities dies and added a sentiment from an old "Stampin' Up!" set. The patterned paper is the "June Bug" collection by Basic Grey - one of my new favorites.
How was your weekend? It was gorgeous here in Conifer; we were in the high 70s all weekend long - and it didn't rain! That was a big change from last week :) Yesterday we took Iain's sister to the Flying J Ranch Park, which is just 15 minutes from our house. Today the two of them played golf at the Evergreen Golf Course. The kids and I ran some errands in the afternoon and met them at the Colorado Mills mall, and we had dinner at California Pizza Kitchen. When we got home we watched the second "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie: "Dead Man's Chest" - tons of fun! Have a great week :)

4 comments:

Heather August 3, 2009 at 6:58 AM  

I love that stamp!

CraftyC August 3, 2009 at 9:51 AM  

A lovely card Tono, great colours and cute image
Clairex

Debbie August 3, 2009 at 11:46 AM  

Cute! I love the colors and all the ribbon.

Jenny Gropp August 3, 2009 at 9:18 PM  

Love the ribbons!!! Great card Toni!!! Thanks for playing along with the sketch.
I am working on my assignment.