Monday, April 06, 2009

More Friendship Flowers :)


Here are another couple of cards made with the "Friendship Flowers" images by Artful INKables. The "Feel Better Soon" sentiment is from the "Basic Sentiments" set. I love the font on that one!
So, it's back to work for me today. It was hard for all of us to get going today after a nice long Spring Break! I'll have some time this afternoon to catch up on what my blogging friends have been up to :) Have a super Monday!
I forgot to add: these patterned papers are from My Mind's Eye (my current favorite paper company!), and the flowers are "colored" with Stickles glitter glue (Amethyst and Waterfall, I believe).

10 comments:

Velta April 6, 2009 at 8:04 AM  

Oh Wow I love this card...can ya tell me what kind of papers these are...they are perfect together...and I love the stamps...You did a beautiful job with this one :)

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings April 6, 2009 at 8:31 AM  

Beautiful! Love the paper and that extra sparkle!

Elena April 6, 2009 at 3:31 PM  

How beautiful! I really love these papers too!

Kerri April 6, 2009 at 4:52 PM  

Two more gorgeous cards! You are really making me want that set : )

Tracey April 6, 2009 at 6:43 PM  

Love these Toni! Beautiful cards! xx

Michele Kovack April 7, 2009 at 5:25 PM  

These are really beautiful!!!

Heather T April 7, 2009 at 8:01 PM  

The colours in this card are so lovely, and your image works beautifully.

Heather April 8, 2009 at 11:41 AM  

Very pretty! I love the paper!

Maureen April 10, 2009 at 7:22 PM  

Lovely cards!

I have to tell you I thought of you last week when daughter and I were in the US... I finally found an extra large 3.5" scalloped circle punch!

Yay!!! I even used it yesterday on our Easter cards!

Cory July 31, 2009 at 6:34 AM  

It's a beautiful card as friendship gift!! I love handmade stuff so much!!