Sunday, April 05, 2009

Friendship Flowers :)


Hey there - just got home this afternoon. We got up just before 5 this morning, so it has been a long day! The kiddos and I will be having an early night :) Unfortunately Iain has to turn around and get back on a plane tonight for a whole week of travel! Ugh! We came home to just over a foot of snow, which isn't as bad as some forecasts were saying yesterday.
It was so nice to get a change of scenery. Tonight I'll go through my photos and do the necessary editing so that I can post a few through the week.
Here's a card I made right before Spring Break. I used the "Friendship Flowers" set from Artful INKables. It comes with 4 flower images and a sentiment - soooo pretty! I used some more of that awesome paper from My Mind's Eye, and a piece of trim from my stash.
Well, I guess I'd better go and get a bit of laundry done. Catch you tomorrow!!

10 comments:

Karrie Baker April 5, 2009 at 4:51 PM  

So very pretty Toni!!

Tracey April 5, 2009 at 5:40 PM  

Welcome home Toni! I hope you enjoyed your time away!

Gorgeous card! Love the colours!

Kerri April 5, 2009 at 5:47 PM  

This is so pretty, Toni! I love that image and the colors you used. Love the lace accent too!

:Jayne April 5, 2009 at 7:39 PM  

very beautiful card! Love the blog header too!

Lisa Foster April 5, 2009 at 8:49 PM  

My goodness, you've been one very busy lady, Miss Toni! I love all of your cards and this one is exceptionally gorgeous! I'm sorry I haven't gotten to the photo tag yet, but i promise I will tomorrow! LOVE you new blog header and buttons....whoohoo! {{HUGS}}

Betty J Schaub April 5, 2009 at 10:53 PM  

very pretty. love your colors on this and that lace is so pretty.

Debbie April 5, 2009 at 11:03 PM  

So pretty Toni, I love how the lace looks on it.

Unknown April 6, 2009 at 6:51 AM  

Welcome home! I love the lace & was gonna say that it was something Debbie would love too, but I see she's already told you that! LOL!

Elena April 6, 2009 at 3:32 PM  

Gorgeous card! I love the lace you added, Toni!

Sues April 6, 2009 at 7:05 PM  

Welcome home! The snow is melting, Spring is back this week! Yippee! Beautiful card!