Monday, April 06, 2009

Iain, Jamie and Nattie at Ghirardelli Square



I wish our trip hadn't flown by so quickly! We were busy every day carrying out our plan of being tourists - something we hardly did when we actually lived in the Bay Area from 1997 - 2002! The kids' favorite parts of the trip were riding the cable car (3 times!), having ice gream at the Ghirardelli Ice Cream Shop, and visiting the Jelly Belly factory in Fairfield. Needless to say, they came home with enough Jelly Beans to last a while :)
These photos were taken at Ghirardelli Square, which is next to Fisherman's Wharf. It's so pretty there!

10 comments:

Sues April 6, 2009 at 7:01 PM  

Oh YUMMMMMMMY! I've always wanted to go there! Maybe our next trip to the Bay!! Glad to hear you had fun!

Lisa Foster April 6, 2009 at 8:35 PM  

Great Pics, Toni! Looks like you guys had so much fun! Did I hear you say Jelly Belly? Uh oh...that sends off red alert buzzers to my tummy...Yummy yummy!

Betty J Schaub April 6, 2009 at 8:56 PM  

Well, a kid can never have enough Jelly Bellys!!! Sounds like a terrific trip and lots of fun had by all.

Karrie Baker April 6, 2009 at 9:56 PM  

So glad you are home!! Great pics!! Where were those taken??

jillconyers April 7, 2009 at 3:48 AM  

We have photos in front of the same fountain! San Francisco is my all time favorite city. If I could live anywhere it would be there :)

Unknown April 7, 2009 at 7:28 AM  

How fun - brings back flashes of last summer being there! Did you get to see any of the girls???

Elena April 8, 2009 at 6:59 AM  

Glad you had a great time, Toni!
Thank you for sharing these pictures!

Darcey April 8, 2009 at 8:49 AM  

Sounds like a fun trip! Great pics:)

Sarah Coggins April 9, 2009 at 9:14 AM  

Sounds like so much fun! Especially the ice cream and Jelly Belly parts. LOL Beautiful photos of your family! :)

Maureen April 10, 2009 at 7:21 PM  

Ooooh... that reminds me, I have some Ghirardelli chocolate from there I haven't eaten yet... excuse me whilst I remedy that situation.

I love San Fran. Been twice.