Thursday, February 19, 2009

Spring Fling!


Are you ready for Spring? Have you noticed all the Spring and Easter goodies appearing already in stores? Is it just me, or do stores get ready for these holidays earlier and earlier each year?
Here's an accordian card I made with another new TCP set coming out next Friday (2/27)...the set is called "Spring Fling" - check out Poochie in his carrot car, and Sprinkle wearing her Easter bonnet!
Our chili cookoff was a great success! We ended up with 16 types of chili! Everyone on our committee pitched in and did their bit, and it all came together really well. I didn't cook because I was one of the organizers, but everyone had a blast! The teachers who won were thrilled with their gift cards, and everyone who attended had a really fun time. We don't have the exact figure yet, but our door people estimated that we made over $500 for the playground fund!

12 comments:

Lisa Foster February 20, 2009 at 5:53 AM  

What a fantastic card, Toni!!! I love Poochie in the carrot car...made me smile:)
Glad the chili cookoff went well and you were able to raise some money...cool!!!

Maureen February 20, 2009 at 6:50 AM  

Oh, Toners, what a great card!!!! I LOVE it! And ou are right; the stores seem to re-stock shelves for the next holiday the minute the previous one has ended.

Unknown February 20, 2009 at 6:53 AM  

Woo hoo! Way to go for the playground!
Adorable card - you've done it once again!

Anonymous February 20, 2009 at 8:56 AM  

this is a mini masterpiece!!! SO CUTE!!!

emily February 20, 2009 at 8:56 AM  

Congrats on the success of your chili event! It is so exciting when something you plan like that goes off really well! And the card is so cute!

neverenoughrubberstamps February 20, 2009 at 10:11 AM  

Well how cute is this!
Love the little carrot car!

Smiles & Cheers,

Dorothy

Debbie February 20, 2009 at 10:18 AM  

What a fun card!

Carol February 20, 2009 at 12:05 PM  

A BIG "WOW" sent your way, this is a FUN and BEAUTIFULLY put together card! I love how you used many TCP stamps to give us an idea of how great they are (must get! :)) Sprinkle with the bonet is my favorite~ :) thanks for the peek!

Tracy February 20, 2009 at 1:08 PM  

OMG Toni! This card is AMAZING!!!!!! So much detail. My jaw is still on the floor. I don't think I can wait another week for these cuties. I just have to have Poochie in his carrot car!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Linda February 20, 2009 at 1:51 PM  

I love your Easter/Spring cards they are so beautiful! Congrats on the fundraiser too. Have a safe trip to visit your Gramps.

Elena February 20, 2009 at 7:26 PM  

Very cute Easter accordion card!
Glad that made that money for the playground!

Karrie Baker February 20, 2009 at 7:59 PM  

I think this accordion card KICKS BUTT!!! Rock on with your bad self! :)