Friday, February 20, 2009

Leavin' on a jet plane...


I'm at home today getting some things finished before I leave to visit Gramps. I had a paper to turn in for school, and I got lots of laundry done. I did have plans to clean the house, but it didn't quite happen...never mind, I'm sure it'll still be waiting here for me when I come back! LOL!


I've set up several forward-dated blog posts, so you can still stop by and see some cards while I'm away :) There will be more TCP cards made with those new Spring sets, and perhaps an Artful Inkables card or two.


Thank you so much for all your good wishes for Gramps and my trip. Have a super week ahead, and I'll be back next Friday. ((((hugs))))

5 comments:

Anonymous February 20, 2009 at 4:01 PM  

Now I'll be singing this song all day!!!
Hope you have a great trip, enjoy your time!!!

SueB February 20, 2009 at 4:04 PM  

cyber hugs to you and Gramps - here's wishing you a safe and happy visit!

Elena February 20, 2009 at 7:23 PM  

Have a safe trip, Toni! Hugs to your Grandpa!

Tracey February 21, 2009 at 6:39 AM  

Have a safe trip Toni! Enjoy your time with Gramps!! xx

Janet February 21, 2009 at 8:25 AM  

Safe travels to you, Toni! Enjoy the time with your Gramps.