Sunday, January 25, 2009

Day 5 Blog Candy Winner


I knew I'd find it far too difficult to choose my favorite from the cards that would be submitted - and I was right! That's why I decided that I would let Nattie choose the winning card for Day 5 of the Blog Candy. So, without further delay.....the winner is.....




Here's Shelley's card. Nattie loved the colors and the bling on the card (what 12-year-old wouldn't?) and (in Nattie's words) "the pouffy stuff on top of the cupcake and the wavy edge" :) CONGRATS, Shelley! E-mail me at toners@wispertel.net and I'll mail your Blog Candy goodies out to you early this week! And once again - THANK YOU to everyone who played along!

3 comments:

Teena in Toronto January 25, 2009 at 7:27 PM  

Happy blogoversary!

Lisa Foster January 25, 2009 at 8:42 PM  

Happy Blogoversary, Toni!!!!((HUGS))
Congrats Shelley! Great card!

Linda January 28, 2009 at 7:33 AM  

That is a great card, Congrats Shelley!