Sunday, January 25, 2009

Thank You!


I want to thank everyone who has participated in the Blogoversary Blog Candy this week - and congratulations to all the winners so far! I'll be announcing Day 5's winner later tonight :)
Here's a pretty celebration card made with one of the Stamping Bella stamps I got with my gift certificate that Sue gave me for my birthday! Isn't this image fun??? It's called the "Leaning Tower of Stella" :) The patterned paper is the new "Bittersweet" collection by Basic Grey.
I feel so very lucky to have met so many friends through blogging! I appreciate each and every one of you and enjoy checking in with you through your blogs :) Thank you!

10 comments:

Stephanie January 25, 2009 at 11:03 AM  

Happy blogoversary!! What a sweet bella card! Just love the sparkle on the image! Thanks and looking forward to another year!

StampinCathy January 25, 2009 at 11:12 AM  

adorable card and just love the bling.

Tracey January 25, 2009 at 11:23 AM  

An adorable card Toni!! Congrats again on the blogoversary! Such generous candy you have been giving away. I have a card done for day 5 that I will be uploading in a little bit. :)

emily January 25, 2009 at 11:27 AM  

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and being so kind. I'm hanging in. Enjoying seeing your cards! I haven't been able to make any...and it will be a bit. So I will {live} vicariously through yours :)

Linda January 25, 2009 at 2:58 PM  

Happy Blogoversary Toni! Love this card!

Sues January 25, 2009 at 3:24 PM  

She is adorable! I'm glad you found some cute stuff to color with that gift certificate! I'm not sure if I've seen any of the other ones, but I'm looking forward to it! Have a great week and happy Blogoversary!!!

Unknown January 25, 2009 at 3:45 PM  

Tooo stinkin cute! I'm surprised there were any stamps you could use you GC on, I thought you already owned them all!

Anonymous January 25, 2009 at 6:18 PM  

i love this card!!
my hubby always laugh at me when i talk about my blogging friends. "you don't even know these people, how can you call them friends" is what he tells me. but unless you know it's hard to understand. so glad to call you friend :)

Anonymous January 25, 2009 at 7:03 PM  

What an adorable card! I love the colors! Happy blogaversary!

KraftyChic

SueB January 29, 2009 at 8:18 PM  

Isn't the Bittersweet DP BEAUTIOUS?! I just got mine in the mail w matchy buttons 'n brads ... will use this weekend! Love this card - TFS!