Monday, January 26, 2009

Peace :)




Happy Monday, everyone! I'm going back to work this morning after being out sick all last week. Hopefully it'll be a nice smooth day :)


It's very pretty outside this morning; the sun is shining and there's a fresh coat of snow on the ground. There's more forecast for this afternoon, so after that perhaps I'll get a few photos. It's been a while since I posted snow photos on here; it's been such a mild winter!


Isn't this stamp image fun? When I spotted it on Stamping Bella's website, I knew it was for me :) Nattie (DD, age 12) is into everything peace-sign related right now, so the image made me think of her immediately! The patterned paper is an older line by SEI that I found in my stash.


Have a fantastic day; I'll be back tomorrow for TCP Tuesday!

10 comments:

Heather January 26, 2009 at 8:11 AM  

Adorable! I love the mix of flowers you used on it. Glad you're feeling better!

Anonymous January 26, 2009 at 8:13 AM  

cute, i'm totally digging the groovy colors :)

Unknown January 26, 2009 at 1:34 PM  

Way cute - gotta love the vibes coming from this card!
Hope you had a good day back to school!

Darcey January 26, 2009 at 2:21 PM  

Cute Card! Have a great week!

Tracey January 26, 2009 at 3:54 PM  

A gorgeous card Toni! The colours are fantastic and I love Bella!!

Gabrielle January 26, 2009 at 8:38 PM  

Super cute card! LOVE the flower power! :)

:Jayne January 26, 2009 at 9:03 PM  

She is so cute! Reminds me of me in middle school!

Sues January 26, 2009 at 9:09 PM  

I see you found another great image! Love the card!!!

Janet January 26, 2009 at 9:21 PM  

That's a great stamp, esp. for someone of my age (ahem!) who remembers the 60's-70's when ponchos were first in style! Love how you layered the different flowers!

Linda January 28, 2009 at 7:34 AM  

This is so pretty, great 70's colors too