Sunday, December 14, 2008

Who's That Girl? Challenge


Here's my card for this week's Who's That Girl? challenge on the MFT forum of Splitcoast Stampers. This week Laura and I are challenging you to use your MFT stamps along with the color combo of blue, brown and white. If you play along, upload your creation to the Splitcoast gallery by midnight on Wednesday 17th with the keyword MFTWTG14 - you could be entered into a random drawing for a MFT store certificate :) For my card, I used this week's featured set, "Call Me". The patterned paper is by Deja Views.
I had a very productive shopping day yesterday; I am done with all my shopping! Yeah! I can't say the same for my hubby though...he and Jamie are heading down the hill to do some shopping today before Jamie goes to his friend's birthday party.
We also got several inches of snow last night - but the big weather story this weekend is the temperature! Our high today is only expected to be 14 degrees! BRRRRRRR! Sounds like a good day to stay home and stamp - okay, okay, after I finish some school work.... :) Have an awesome Sunday!

7 comments:

Colleen December 14, 2008 at 8:48 AM  

Love this card! Fantastic!

And congrats on all the shopping being done! I'm almost there myseld other than a few odds and ends!

Debbie December 14, 2008 at 11:18 AM  

Love the colors on the card. Congrats on finishing your shopping. I solved my shopping dilemmas last year by giving the job to my DH! Now I only shop for him and he does a good job shopping for everyone else online.

Sues December 14, 2008 at 10:56 PM  

Hope you had a great day and kept warm! I got a lot done, but still could use more time! Love the card!

emily December 15, 2008 at 9:14 AM  

cute card! Congrats on finishing shopping! Stay warm with those cold temps...

Sarah Coggins December 15, 2008 at 1:22 PM  

Beautiful! Love the blues and bits of brown. :)

Ryzmomplus2 December 16, 2008 at 5:46 AM  

Love the card and its perfect for such a busy time of the year!

Lily December 16, 2008 at 7:49 AM  

love the card!