Friday, December 12, 2008

Winter Wishes

I was running a little short on holiday cards as I was writing them out this week, and made a few of this simple card to send to friends and relatives in Scotland. The image and sentiment are by Hero Arts :)

What are your weekend plans? I have to finish up some holiday shopping, Jamie is going to a birthday party, and I need to clean my house! This evening Iain and I are going to the holiday party for the staff at the school where I work - I'm looking forward to hanging out with everyone and being able to chat for longer than the few minutes we usually get! Whatever you're up to, have a terrific weekend!

6 comments:

Debbie December 12, 2008 at 11:51 AM  

cute last minute card! I hope to get my scrap stuff organized. And then maybe make a few cards to mail.

Anonymous December 12, 2008 at 1:46 PM  

Well - it might be simple Toni but it sure is cute!

Maureen December 12, 2008 at 9:45 PM  

Have a great weekend too! I have to finish up some shopping, hopefully baking and wrapping will get started this weekend too.

All the best!

jillconyers December 13, 2008 at 5:46 AM  

Love the card. Did you stamp and glitter the frame?

Weekend plans? A little spa time for me, working on my Dec Daily album and family time. A few errands and shooting family portraits for a friend. Lastly, getting ready for the onslaught of holiday parties in the next 2 weeks.

Have a great weekend!

Janet December 13, 2008 at 8:05 AM  

So adorable! They'll love it! :-)
Have a great weekend, Toni!

Linda December 18, 2008 at 7:15 PM  

This is so cute, love the penguin