Wednesday, December 17, 2008

TCP Tuesday Stamp Challenge :)




Hi everyone - sorry I didn't post TCP Tuesday yesterday; our internet connection wasn't working during the time when I'd usually post. Sooooo - this week our Hostess with the Mostess is....drum roll please....KARRIE! You can find all the details on her blog :)


We at TCP have mixed the challenge hostesses up a little, and Karrie will now be hosting our Stamp Challenges :) And this week's challenge is a very seasonal challenge - use ANY TCP CHRISTMAS TREE STAMP as part of your fabulous creation! Come on, you know you want to play along! I'll photograph and post my card later this afternoon when I get back from school.
Wednesday evening: here's my card; super simple since I had a few more to make :) I used one of my favorite TCP stamps - the "Skiing Snowglobe" stamp :) Look how much fun Sprinkle is having skiing down that hill!

2 comments:

Linda December 18, 2008 at 7:14 PM  

Cute card, I like the snow globe

Sharon in NE December 27, 2008 at 6:58 PM  

I forgot about this stamp! One of my favorites. Love how you used it with the flourish and snow globe in the corners.