Thursday, December 18, 2008

Elzybells Holiday Card


Well, I'm home from work today - Jamie has a really bad cold and so I'm keeping him home; Iain will be here tomorrow so I'll be able to go to school for work for the last day if Jamie is still sick. So today I think I'll get some house cleaning done, do some reading for school, watch a movie snuggled up on the couch with Jamie, and finish up the little holiday gifts I've made for the kindergarten class I work in.


Today's card was made with a stamp by Elzybells. I love the little boy and girl images; they are lots of fun for coloring! I believe the patterned paper is by My Mind's Eye. Happy Thursday, everyone!

8 comments:

Colleen December 18, 2008 at 9:53 AM  

What a cute stamp! Love those papers with it!

And now I just want to know what you're making for the Kindergarten kids!!

Tracey December 18, 2008 at 9:55 AM  

An adorable card!!

Lisa Foster December 18, 2008 at 1:38 PM  

This is SO cute! Great DP!
Hope Jamie feels better...these colds going around can really knock the wind out of your sails! Poor kid!

jillconyers December 18, 2008 at 4:16 PM  

Toners this one is a favorite!!

Linda December 18, 2008 at 7:13 PM  

This is so cute!

Unknown December 19, 2008 at 10:33 AM  

I hope Jamie is feeling better today!
I LOVE, LOVE this image. I think it's one of my favorites ever!

Sues December 19, 2008 at 8:38 PM  

Hope Jaime is feeling better.

Unknown December 21, 2008 at 1:57 AM  

Cute card Miss Toni!! :) I got my latest issue of Just Cards and I got pub'd for the first time... But I saw your name LOTS in there and I wanted to come by and say congrats!! :)