Tuesday, October 07, 2008

TCP Tuesday - Inspiration Challenge!




It's TCP Tuesday! Our Hostess with the Mostess this week is Jen, and she came up with an awesome vintage Halloween picture to inspire us this week for TCPTUES28 (that's the keyword to use if you upload your creation to Splitcoast Stampers) :)
My card was made with patterned paper by Basic Grey and Rusty Pickle - and, most importantly, with some of the brand new Halloween stamps from The Cat's Pajamas :) You can check them out here! Hopefully I was able to photograph the card close enough for you to see the dimension of the stamped images. I have to say, I really like this one! And don't forget to check out the other TCP DT gals' blogs (linked over on the left)...they will have some awesome creations this week, I'm sure!

9 comments:

Linda October 7, 2008 at 12:07 PM  

Great stamps, I really like this card too.

Lily October 7, 2008 at 1:26 PM  

wow, i think this might be my favorite card ever. i love halloween in shades of brown

Debbie October 7, 2008 at 9:14 PM  

Such a cute card!

:Jayne October 8, 2008 at 7:28 AM  

YEP! It's on my top ten all time favorites!
:J

Sarah Coggins October 8, 2008 at 3:22 PM  

Love the warm colors and all those little guys in the circles. Awesome card, Toni! :)

Maureen October 8, 2008 at 9:09 PM  

Wow! A Halloween card, and not one speck of orange! I LOVE it in brown!!!

Those are great stamps. You must have a room full of stamps Toni!

Tracy October 8, 2008 at 9:35 PM  

I love your color scheme on this card Toni! Great job! Aren't these stampst the best?!?

Anonymous October 9, 2008 at 1:12 PM  

I really like the colours you've combined on this one - the stamps are quite cute too!

Anonymous October 10, 2008 at 7:57 PM  

Toni, I love this card! I think it's my favorite one you've ever made! Awesome job!