Monday, October 06, 2008

Who's That Girl? Challenge


It's my turn to host the "Who's That Girl?" stamp challenge on the MFT Forum over at Splitcoast Stampers. This week I'm challenging participants to use one of MFT's "Who's That Girl?" sets along with paper piecing :)
I used the "Meet Me at the Cafe" set (which is on sale just for today (Monday)!) and paper pieced the image using some Basic Grey paper.
I hope you had a fantastic Monday! Come back tomorrow for a spooky TCP Tuesday challenge :)

5 comments:

Sues October 6, 2008 at 7:09 PM  

adorable!

Lily October 6, 2008 at 8:39 PM  

super fun stamp

Linda October 7, 2008 at 12:07 PM  

Love this one!

Sarah Coggins October 8, 2008 at 3:22 PM  

Now that's the kind of afternoon I wish I was having. Fun card! :)

Maureen October 8, 2008 at 9:10 PM  

Wow, your creativity just floors me. You are always coming up with something different and great! Love it.