Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's TCP Tuesday!


Can you believe we're already on our 30th TCP Tuesday challenge? Wow! This week our Hostess with the Mostess is the fabulous Katie, who is challenging us to create something using one of TCP's most popular characters, Poochie :) If you upload a creation to Splitcoast Stampers, this week's keyword is TCPTUES30. And, as always, all the amazing work will be featured on Alma's "Holey Moley Monday" slideshow next week.


My card was made using TCP's "Dog and Flower" image...isn't it a sweet one? The patterned paper is from one of Basic Grey's newest collections - "Granola". I was also able to combine this challenge with Tracy's sketch challenge for this week - I love it when that happens!


So...what are you waiting for?? Go find your Poochie stamps and show us what you can do!! Have fun :)

5 comments:

Sarah Coggins October 21, 2008 at 8:42 AM  

Poochie is too cute. :) Love the scallops and bling. tfs!

jillconyers October 21, 2008 at 2:11 PM  

Great card!

Lynn October 21, 2008 at 5:59 PM  

I just love Poochie! Just adorable. I haven't seen this new BG paper. I'm gonna have to look for it. It is just Fabulous.

Linda October 21, 2008 at 8:11 PM  

Cute card, I love that paper.

Karrie Baker October 21, 2008 at 10:22 PM  

That is one of my favorite stamps! So cute Toni! :)