Sunday, October 19, 2008

Feel Better Soon!


This is the card I made today for this week's "Who's That Girl?" Challenge on the MFT forum of Splitcoast Stampers. This week Laura and I are challenging participants to use the featured "Bunny Slippers" set (or any other MFT set on hand) along with a pink, purple and white color combo :) I really like this simple soup image...it is perfect for sending some get well images! The patterned paper is some older Frances Meyer paper I found in my stash. The glitter flower is by Making Memories and the little pearls are by Kaiser Scrapbook. And I was able to incorporate this card into the weekly MFT Sketch Challenge which you can read about here. I love it when that happens!
I hope you had a fabulous weekend! We spent most of our time at home so that Nattie could recover from a week of late nights and early starts at outdoor lab :) On Tuesday it'll be her 12th birthday! Have a great start to the week, everyone :)

6 comments:

Lily October 20, 2008 at 6:11 AM  

wonderful stamping. those colors are so soothing!

Sarah Coggins October 20, 2008 at 8:57 AM  

Beautiful card! I love the sparkly flower and little pearl embellishments. tfs! :)

Linda October 20, 2008 at 2:26 PM  

Very cute card!

Lynn October 20, 2008 at 3:51 PM  

Lovely card Toni, it just makes me think warm thoughts.

Anonymous October 20, 2008 at 9:11 PM  

this is super cute!!

Sues October 20, 2008 at 10:06 PM  

Great card! I need to make a few of these to keep on hand!!! Happy Birthday to Nattie... her card is late! I thought the big day was Friday :( Hope she has a great bday - the last before the teen years!!! :)