Thursday, October 30, 2008

Finally! My TCP Tuesday card :)



Yeah! Here's my card for this week's TCP Tuesday sketch challenge :) Do these stamps look new?? Well, that's because they're from one of the new releases from TCP coming next Friday, November 7th. During the next week, stay tuned here and at the blogs of the other DT members (see sidebar on the left) for some more peeks at the new stamps! Yahoo!

For my card I used the new holiday line of paper from Basic Grey - it's called "Wassail". I just looooove their paper...it makes coordinating colors and patterns so much easier!

I'm heading out now to take Nattie to her piano lesson. Have a great evening and I'll be back tomorrow with photos of the kiddos in their Halloween costumes :)

6 comments:

Linda October 30, 2008 at 5:19 PM  

So pretty, I think I 'need' some of that paper.

Tracy October 30, 2008 at 5:49 PM  

Ooh I likey Toni! My LSS actually had one of the new images sitting on the shelf. I was SOOOOO tempted to get it.... but I just know I will want more! Thanks for the sneak peek. I love your card!

Unknown October 30, 2008 at 7:01 PM  

Oooooo - I LOVE the new wassailing paper line from Basic Grey. I got to check in it tonite after it arrived at our store! It was like Christmas morning! A really, really cool line!
Have you seen the card kits???

Sarah Coggins October 31, 2008 at 6:30 AM  

Beautiful! Loving that new line from BG. tfs!

Happy Halloween! :)

jillconyers October 31, 2008 at 3:37 PM  

Beautiful card! Love the new BG paper. In fact I'm 90% sure that is what I'm going to use this year for Christmas cards.

Linda Nicholson November 2, 2008 at 10:16 AM  

So pretty Toni! Can't wait to see the new TCP images in their entirety!

Would you believe that I already have my "backup" Basic Grey Wassail paper stack and I HAD to get another one of those advent calendars (I guess that I'll be a glutton for punishment this November getting them made)?

I had so much fun getting to me both you and Sue in real life! Can't wait fot the next time (and hopefully we'll be able to stamp together)!

Linda