Saturday, November 01, 2008

Happy Halloween!


Here are Nattie and Jamie in their hippie and pirate costumes yesterday :) It was a busy, fun day at school: Nattie had no school, so she came to work with me at the elementary school. First we had the kindergarten party in the morning, which included a parade all through the school - the little kids were so excited to go and visit the big kids! Then I did my usual work with 5th grade until late afternoon, when the rest of the school had their parade and class parties :) Nattie and I went to Jamie's class and I hosted Halloween bingo for some of the kiddos. After school the 3 of us came home, and last night Nattie and Jamie did some trick-or-treating in downtown Evergreen. A great day for the kids!

6 comments:

Debbie November 1, 2008 at 8:07 PM  

Great costumes. Jaime's missing teeth fit right in with his costume!

Sues November 1, 2008 at 8:49 PM  

Great costumes!!!

Linda Nicholson November 2, 2008 at 10:12 AM  

Look how cute they both are! Sounds like you all had a wonderful Halloween!

Linda

Janet November 3, 2008 at 7:08 AM  

Oh, they look FABULOUS! Having grown up in the 60's, I can relate to the hippie look! :-)

Linda November 3, 2008 at 7:56 AM  

They look so cute!

Unknown November 3, 2008 at 10:20 AM  

I think Nattie's living in the wrong era!
Aye aye matey!!!! Great pirate impersonaton there Jamie dude!