Tuesday, October 28, 2008

TCP Tuesday - Sketch Challenge




It's TCP Tuesday (TCPTUES31) and this week Leigh is hosting a terrific sketch challenge and all the details for playing along are on her blog. The card is 4.5" x 7", and look at all those layers! There's lots of potential with this one :) I will be playing along, but my card will probably be posted tomorrow - apologies for being a little late this week, but my math class is taking its toll. Let's just say that algebra and I are not best buddies right now :)


2 comments:

Lisa October 28, 2008 at 9:56 AM  

one of my goals today is to do this challenge.

Lisa
www.flatfishpaperarts.blogspot.com

Sarah Coggins October 28, 2008 at 12:01 PM  

Great sketch. Kudos to you for doing your homework first. :D Looking forward to seeing your card.