Tuesday, September 30, 2008

"Think Pink" card and publication!




I made this card at the weekend - it's for a couple of challenges over on Splitcoast Stampers: the weekly sketch challenge on the MFT forum, and an "oldies but goodies" challenge to use some of the older MFT sets AND no patterned paper (yikes!) - so here's my card using "Think Pink" :) The two friends, the sentiment and the ribbons are all part of the set, which you can check out here. I figured this was a good card to make for National Breast Cancer Awareness Month (October).


I also got an advance copy of "Just Cards - Volume 11" from Scrap & Stamp Arts yesterday - and I have 6 cards in there! Yahoo! One of them is another "Think Pink" card - and you can see part of it on the top left corner of the cover photograph :) I looked through the whole issue last night and it is filled with great card ideas!

14 comments:

:Jayne September 30, 2008 at 8:18 PM  

Congrats on getting published!
:J

Karrie Baker September 30, 2008 at 10:07 PM  

Girl, you are ROCKIN' the publications! I LOVE THAT!! So proud of you!! BIG HUGS!!!

jillconyers October 1, 2008 at 4:24 AM  

6 cards...wow that is awesome! I'm not surprised :)

Beautiful "to and from the gym" photos.

Heather October 1, 2008 at 5:41 AM  

I love your "Think Pink" card. And congrats on the publication! :)

Ryzmomplus2 October 1, 2008 at 5:46 AM  

love your think pink card! Congrats on the publications, how awesome!

Benita October 1, 2008 at 9:38 AM  

Woohoo! Congratulations on getting published! That's awesome! And I love your Think Pink card :)

Linda October 1, 2008 at 10:39 AM  

Congrats Toni! That is a great card!

And thank you for the blog candy! I got it when I came back from NY. I hope to find time to use them soon.

Darcey October 1, 2008 at 1:34 PM  

WOW! Congratulations! It does not surprise me at all that they chose your cards. I love them all.

Lynn October 1, 2008 at 3:11 PM  

Wow! Congrats on being published! That is so awesome. Your cards are always so wonderful it surely is no surprise to any of us that you would be published.
This card is amazing! Love all the pink ribbons on it. Great stamp also.

Catherine October 1, 2008 at 7:06 PM  

pretty cool! congats =)

Tracy October 1, 2008 at 8:14 PM  

Congratulations Toni!!! You go girl! This card is REALLY fantastic. HUGS to you!

Sues October 1, 2008 at 10:18 PM  

Kuddos to you! You deserve the recognition! And a great card!!!

Debbie October 1, 2008 at 11:42 PM  

Congrats, I will be on the lookout for the new mag. Autograph please!

Sarah Coggins October 2, 2008 at 12:28 PM  

Awesome card and HUGE congrats on the pub! :)