Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Cheery card :)


I made this card at the weekend with some scraps I had left after making the owl card that I showed you a few days ago :) The little girl is actually a wooden "sticker" that I picked up ages ago at Hobby Lobby...I'm going to put this card aside to mail to Nattie when she goes on her 6th grade "Outdoor Lab" trip in a couple of weeks. She'll be gone for 5 days - and there will be no phone calls allowed during that time! Waaah! What's a mom to do???? Of course I'm way more bothered about the lack of phone calls than Nattie is...she is actually more upset because she can't take her iPod! LOL!

11 comments:

Sues October 1, 2008 at 10:16 PM  

Very cute - she'll love it! Last time Mel went away to camp, I sent her with a card a day and she loved it!!! Nice Mum you are!!!

Heather October 2, 2008 at 5:50 AM  

Aww! Very cute! I love her hair. :) Nattie will love getting this while she's away. Sorry you won't be able to call her!

Unknown October 2, 2008 at 8:38 AM  

So cute. Wait till they go to college - then there are no phone calls, or only ones to bring them something next time you come up to school! LOL!

Anonymous October 2, 2008 at 8:48 AM  

this is so cute!!! I love the yellow on your blog too!!!

Anonymous October 2, 2008 at 9:27 AM  

Very cute card! I love how you used an "older" embellishment and made it fresh again.

Carla October 2, 2008 at 9:48 AM  

Adorable! This will be a really bright spot for her!

Alma de la Rosa October 2, 2008 at 9:50 AM  

LOve, love, love this. I love the 3d quality.

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings October 2, 2008 at 10:46 AM  

This is so cute! She'll love it!

Sarah Coggins October 2, 2008 at 12:27 PM  

LOL - ah, the priorities of the iPod vs phone calls. :D Cute card! Love the little girl & flower. tfs!

Lynn October 2, 2008 at 3:06 PM  

What a lovely card. Love the little girl on it.

Linda October 3, 2008 at 9:05 AM  

This is adorable! My dd would be the same way about her iPod. I tagged you on my blog.