Tuesday, September 30, 2008

TCP Tuesday :)




It's TCP Tuesday again...and this week Ana is filling in for Leigh with the sketch challenge. Hop over and check out the fabulous sketch! Hope you can play along :) My photo is a little dark, but it does show the shine of the paper and the Stickles, so I hope you can get the idea of how festive the card looks...


I used TCP's "Singing Pooches" stamp :) The patterned paper is by SEI ("Poppy" collection), and the foam snowflakes are from my kids' craft stash!


Have a fantastic day! Time for me to go and get ready for work...




5 comments:

Lynn September 30, 2008 at 9:06 AM  

What a wonderful card. Love the great papers!

Sues September 30, 2008 at 6:56 PM  

This is a great card! Love that stamp - is it new??

Linda October 1, 2008 at 10:40 AM  

Very pretty, I love that paper

Catherine October 1, 2008 at 7:05 PM  

love everything about your card, from the PP, color combination and that cute, cute image =)

Sarah Coggins October 2, 2008 at 12:28 PM  

So pretty! Love those fun papers. tfs! :)