Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thursday already...


This week is going by quickly! We've been out and about somewhere every day...I need a day hanging out at home to create some more! Perhaps I'll get some time this afternoon between returning from the movie and taking Nattie to her piano lesson :) Or tonight!
This little cutie is a Memory Box stamp. Isn't she gorgeous with her necklace on? The cat charm is one I've had in my stash for a while...I think I may have picked it up at Michael's.
It's hot up here today! We're expected to get up to 85 which is about as warm as it gets here in Conifer. And that is warm enough for me! My fair British complexion can't comfortably handle anything warmer than, oh, 65 degrees! :) At least we're not down in Denver, though - it may reach 100 there!

8 comments:

Linda July 31, 2008 at 11:34 AM  

This is a such a sweet card, I like the charm.

Janet July 31, 2008 at 7:58 PM  

The kitty stamp is so cute! Love the expression on her face. :-)

It's hard when you want to create and need to create but don't have time for it! You must be very efficient, though, Toni...you make so many cards it amazes me! Thx, as always, for the inspiration!

Sues July 31, 2008 at 9:00 PM  

This is cute! Looks easy to color! Might have to have you stamp me one of these!!! Love the charm too! I need to increase my stash of those!

Erika H. July 31, 2008 at 9:14 PM  

Oh, this is just the sweetest! Love polka dot background paper, the image, your coloring...great card.

jillconyers August 1, 2008 at 6:52 AM  

Too cute! Love the colors and the cupcake card is a delight.

Sarah Coggins August 1, 2008 at 7:11 AM  

Beautiful card! Love the little charm. :)

Anonymous August 1, 2008 at 7:53 AM  

Yep, it's already 88 here and it's only 8:00!!! Ick!! This card is super cute. I love the polka dot paper!!

Janet August 1, 2008 at 3:56 PM  

Toni, thanks for all the inspiration. I can always count on my daily "card fix" on your blog! I left a little something for you on my blog. Have a great weekend!