Saturday, August 02, 2008

Busy day - and "a tweet little note"


The kiddos and I were up and out the door early yesterday morning (Friday) so that Jamie and I could drop Nattie off at the airport. She flew to Chicago (by herself!) and met Iain there (he's been there on business this week), and the two of them flew to Cleveland. They'll be there till Sunday. Why? To ride the rollercoasters at Cedar Point, of course! They are both rollercoaster crazy and have read about several rides at this park over the last few years. Finally they're getting to go and check them out. I don't know who's more excited: Iain or Nattie! Ha ha!
So it's just Jamie and me this weekend. We started off our few days together in true Jamie fashion - by watching a SpongeBob DVD ("Pest of the West") this evening :) Tomorrow it's glow-in-the-dark golf! Yep! Then lunch at California Pizza Kitchen - yum!
Today's card ("a tweet little note") is an image by A Muse. I colored it with my Copics, used some patterned paper by Heidi Grace (Fiskars), and my square Nestabilities dies. Thanks for stopping by - I hope you have a terrific weekend. What are you up to?

6 comments:

Janet August 2, 2008 at 7:46 AM  

What an adorable card! Those Nestabilities dies are great.

Hope the "kids" have fun at Cedarpoint! I've read all about those rollercoasters. Oh, my! lol

Anonymous August 2, 2008 at 8:20 AM  

This card is SOOOO CUTE!! I love all the polka dots. The scallop is adorable. Sounds like you had a good time. Spongebob is my all time fave cartoon, Pest of the West cracks me up..LOL!!!!

Benita August 2, 2008 at 9:35 AM  

Another awesome card! Too cute! I love CA Pizza Kitchen! Their pizza is so yummy & not too hard on the WW points :)

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Allison Rankin August 2, 2008 at 10:26 PM  

This is lovely...all those dots and dashes are super!

Lisa Foster August 3, 2008 at 6:52 AM  

WAY TOO CUTE!!! Love those polka dots! Great setnitment!

Linda Nicholson August 6, 2008 at 11:54 AM  

Spongebob rules! I think our boys would get along fabulously!

Love the card too! Such a cute little bird image...such pretty bright colors too!

Linda