Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hey cupcake!


Isn't this image sweet? It's another one I received in the stamped image swap I participated in. I used my scalloped and regular circle Nestabilities, and the patterned paper is SEI's Chick A Dee. On top of the cupcake I used Stickles (Cotton Candy).
I have had a great day so far! The kiddos and I slept in until 9 :) Then I drove down and met Sue for lunch and we even had time to do a little shopping at Scrapbook Destination - especially since they were having a sale with 25% off everything in the store! Sue and I both picked up some fun goodies including our usual go-to's of paper and flowers :)
Nattie has a friend coming to sleep over tonight, and tomorrow I'm taking all the kiddos to see "Space Chimps". I'm not particularly excited about it, but Nattie has a "thing" for all things monkey right now, so she really wants to see it. And Jamie wants to see it because it's about space, so I'll report back tomorrow.
Have a terrific evening, everyone!

8 comments:

Sues July 30, 2008 at 6:35 PM  

This is really cute! I love the scallop - I've got to get one of those!!!

Janet July 30, 2008 at 9:21 PM  

This card could not be cuter! Love everything about it! TFS!

Monica July 30, 2008 at 9:40 PM  

LOVE this card!! Just adorable!

Debbie July 30, 2008 at 10:03 PM  

I love this card!

Unknown July 31, 2008 at 7:18 AM  

As usual - it's great! Sue - do you want a bunch of scalloped circles? Don't by the punch - email me & I'll let you in on a secret!!! (you too Toni)

Anonymous July 31, 2008 at 7:33 AM  

OMG! I love that scallop. It's so cute with the holes and the glitter. The cupcake is the perfect touch in the middle. LOVE IT!!

Anonymous July 31, 2008 at 12:31 PM  

This is SO cute! I love the colors and the scallops!! Super fun card!

Ryzmomplus2 August 1, 2008 at 7:27 AM  

This is so cute - love that cupcake, paper and that scalloped circle!