Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Groovy Tree Swing :)


I really like the colors on this card. The tree swing image is by A Muse, and the sentiment is from Verve Visual's "Feeling Groovy" sentiment set. The flowers are Primas and the patterned paper is by Kaiser Scrapbook (an Australian company).
Today the kids and I went shopping for their school supplies. It was quite a combined list for a 1st grader and 6th grader, but I'm happy to report that we were able to cover everything by visiting just 2 stores! Woo hoo to Target and Office Depot for making our shopping mission much shorter than I thought it would be :)

6 comments:

Janet July 29, 2008 at 5:18 PM  

Love those colors, too. Gosh, is "groovy" coming back into style? Must be, since they put it on a stamp!

Love shopping for school supplies! Sometimes I buy them for myself, and I'm not in school!

Anonymous July 29, 2008 at 6:39 PM  

I love these colors!!. The polka dot paper is adorable and I love what you did with the tree

jillconyers July 30, 2008 at 5:20 AM  

Like the previous comments...I love the colors of your card.

Shopping for school supplies is an all time favorite. When I was a kid and now shopping for my kids.

Linda Nicholson July 30, 2008 at 7:32 AM  

Super cute card Toni! Those colors are just awesome! I actually can't wait to go back to school shopping with the kiddos! Shopping for school supplies was always one of my favorite things to do growing up.

Linda

Darcey July 30, 2008 at 11:07 AM  

I remember the days of school supply shopping and school clothes shopping! Very groovy card;)

Jen Sue Wild July 30, 2008 at 3:13 PM  

Great card !! Love the color combo.