Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Congrats All Around!


Here's a layout made with one of the new stamp sets being released tonight by My Favorite Things. This set is called "Congrats All Around", and what's neat about it is that the flower images shown here (and one other image) can all be cut out using the Marvy scalloped circle punches! Anything that saves time and looks pretty is a wonderful thing in my book! LOL!


The photo is from Nattie's first day of 5th grade (August 2007). This past Friday she finished elementary school and will be starting 6th grade at middle school this August - how old does that make me feel??? Yikes!


9 comments:

Sharon in NE June 4, 2008 at 4:42 PM  

yep...I understand. :D
(beautiful girl!)

emily June 4, 2008 at 6:11 PM  

Those stamps with the punched circle are very cool...something else to add to my wish list! Wow...6th grade is a big deal!

Gabrielle June 5, 2008 at 12:06 AM  

Great LO! Love the new stamps! :)

Time flys!

EquineSpirit June 5, 2008 at 12:41 PM  

GREAT LO! :)

Anonymous June 5, 2008 at 8:15 PM  

What a cute picture! My daughter will start 5th grade this fall; my, how time flies!

Maureen June 5, 2008 at 9:03 PM  

Lovely.

And BTW, just wait till she's heading into Grade 12 like my little girl.... yikes!!!

Linda June 6, 2008 at 11:50 AM  

Great layout! She is very pretty. My oldest dd is heading to 8th grade in the fall. I'm still trying to figure out how that happened. :)

Linda Nicholson June 8, 2008 at 6:25 PM  

What a beautiful picture of Nattie! She looks so grown up here (or should I say that she looks like a beautiful little girl?)! Great scrapbook layout!

Linda

Janet June 12, 2008 at 7:01 PM  

What an awesome stamp...such an innovative idea! And that is a beautiful photo of your daughter! She's a lovely young lady!