Thursday, June 05, 2008

Birds of a Feather



Here's another ATC for a "Birds of a Feather" swap I'm in. These stamps are by Penny Black. I love the expressions on the birds' faces! Patterned paper is by Bo Bunny.

We took Sally to the vet this afternoon and he showed us how to measure the insulin and give her the shots. He said it'll be just a week or so before she starts to feel better, less thirsty, etc.

It's been raining on and off here for most of the day today. I met my trainer at the gym for an hour this morning and got my butt kicked :) In a good way, though, right? I'm down 7lbs now, so 10lbs is my next mini-milestone. Then I'm going to reward myself! Any suggestions on what my reward should be?

10 comments:

Carla June 5, 2008 at 6:42 PM  

LOVE those birds! This is adorable!

Get clothes! Something knit or with a drawstring so you will continue to look fab as you get BUFF!

Maureen June 5, 2008 at 9:05 PM  

Aw, cute! And congrats on the workouts and weight loss... I SO need to do the same.

Yeah, treat yourself to something (non-fattening, that is!)

swordsandswimmers June 5, 2008 at 10:32 PM  

A massage and a facial

Jen Sue Wild June 6, 2008 at 1:03 AM  

Reward your self with new shoes ...

Congrats on the weight loss. and good luck keeping it up.

K G June 6, 2008 at 8:26 AM  

I just love that paper! WOW! And those birds are just precious.

Super job on the weight loss! Why not reward yourself with clothes or shoes? That is what I do. :)

Glad to hear that Sally will start feeling better. HUGS!

Ryzmomplus2 June 6, 2008 at 10:37 AM  

That is so cute! Congrats on the weight loss, clothes are always a treat when its a smaller size!

Sarah Coggins June 6, 2008 at 11:07 AM  

Those birds are so darn cute! Glad to hear the update on Sally. Hope she won't give you too tough a time about the shots.

WTG on the weight loss! I've used lots of rewards for myself - everything from a gossip mag for on the treadmill to new clothes. :)

Lindsay Spencer June 6, 2008 at 11:40 AM  

Cute card, I love that owl. I'm glad your cat's okay.

Hmmm.... I always like to buy a new pair of jeans when I lose weight.

Linda June 6, 2008 at 11:48 AM  

Cute stamps! Congrats on your progress so far! As for a treat, a new pair of shoes or a new bag.

Linda Nicholson June 8, 2008 at 6:23 PM  

OMG...but this is cute! Such a cute owl image! I hope that I receive one of your ATCs (as I'm in that ATC swap too!).

As far as rewarding yourself...I say splurge on something to pamper yourself (facial, spa day, etc.). Or another set of Copics! Anything fun!

Linda