Wednesday, June 04, 2008

An ATC :) And big news from My Favorite Things!



I have an ATC for you today :) As Linda put it, "my name is Toni and I'm an ATC addict"! LOL!

The one on the left is for a swap that the DT members for My Favorite Things are doing. There is soooo much talent on that team; I can't wait to see the ATCs that come back! Each of us is using a different set - and I picked my favorite set, "Hot Stuff". The patterned paper is from the "Archaic" collection by Basic Grey; I love how the wavy lines on the patterned paper mimic the steam coming from the coffee (or tea) cup!

And My Favorite Things has big news today! Firstly, today is the release day for the June stamps - and you are going to be blown away by how great these latest images are. There is a new feature called "My Favorite Things Presents..." where MFT is working with new illustrators to bring out some slightly different images that still keep MFT's stamps "fresh, fun, and completely distinctive"! You can read all about it (and see the new images) on Kim's blog right here...

The other new releases from MFT this month are awesome! There's a MINI set called "What's Up, Cupcake?", and larger sets called "Here's the Scoop" (ice cream, anyone?) and "Congrats All Around" (this one works with the scalloped circle punches!). The big release party is tonight on the MFT forum at Splitcoast Stampers. There will be games, challenges and lots of fun with Kim and the DT right here tonight from 9pm - 11pm EST. Stop by if you can!!

Oh, and one more thing :) I'm going to be working on...wait for it...scrapbook layouts for MFT! Yeah! I'm hoping to be able to showcase the versatility of MFT stamps and demonstrate that they can be used for layouts as well as cards! Wooo hoooo! Check back later today for a layout!

7 comments:

Linda Nicholson June 4, 2008 at 8:50 AM  

LOVE it! The MFT image and the BG paper were just meant to be put together by you. Perfect!

Linda

Noelia June 4, 2008 at 10:25 AM  

I love your ATC! I used to make so many of them but I haven't in a while...

Sarah Coggins June 4, 2008 at 10:36 AM  

Gorgeous ATC! Love the BG Archaic here. Very cool. tfs! :)

Lynn June 4, 2008 at 1:57 PM  

OMG! I just love this ATC Toni! Don't you just love that Archaic BG paper? I think its awesome.

Gabrielle June 5, 2008 at 12:10 AM  

I love the stamp you used on this ATC. Love the BG too....LOVE IT ALL! :)

Ryzmomplus2 June 5, 2008 at 5:14 AM  

okay I just love that ATC and I can see myself becoming addicted also!

Maureen June 5, 2008 at 9:04 PM  

Wow, congrats Toni!!!!